Friday, July 02, 2004

I just had a very interesting question posed to me. "Would you give the Rabbit a bowl of Trix if you had the chance?" I would like to pose this question to all 2 of you who actually read my sporadic thoughts. Please leave your answer in either of the comment sections. Moving on to what's presently on mind, I'm expectantly waiting for what should be a good weekend. There's nothing like watching other people blow up their money. I'm kinda mad right now because I didn't get to run today. My knee was slightly swollen so I had to bike. Hopefully I can run tomorrow or at least run the Brickyard Run on Saturday. Biking wasn't too bad though. I biked about 10 miles in 40 minutes in Lake County. The sun was shining, the breeze was cool, and the corn was a lush green. Come on folks, does it get any better than that? Well I gotta jet. Laterz~ Rich

Mood: meh
Music: The Artist in the Ambulance by Thrice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home