Wednesday, June 30, 2004

"Time is moving all to fast, I tried to grab some but it passed"

Popped in Hives' debut album Barely Legal. I really like this album because the energy on it is so raw, yet they are able to keep the music very tight... something a number of other groups have trouble doing. Their new album comes out in less than a month and I'm pretty psyched about that. Omar Rodriguez of The Mars Volta is also putting out his debut solo album in July. John Frusciante is featured on it too, so I'm definately picking it up.

Well I'm gonna have go run in a few minutes. Speaking of running, it looks like I'll be making a little trip down to Evansville for the 4-mile Night Flight at USI the 16th. That should definately be fun and I'll probably get to meet alot of my incoming teammates. I dunno how well I'll run today because I smashed my left knee into the frame in between the cushions on Matt's couch. Ohhhhhh well. I'm outty~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home