Thursday, June 03, 2004

"Smashing through the boundaries, lunacy has found me, cannot stop the Battery!"

MY LAPTOP CAME LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO!!!! SCORE!!!! The past few days have been awesome. I turned 18 yesterday, which was pretty gay because of the reasons I explained previously, but I had a "get-together" after the awards banquet and a bunch of my track peeps came over. I'd like to thank of all you that showed up; I had a fun time and will definately miss chillin' with the team. Thanks also go out to Mr. O'Connor, Matt, Jake, Alexis, Meow, Mao, Mikey Marshall, Ryne, the Sjoersdsma's, the Hamann's, and my folks for the cards and gifts. That was unexpected and I am truly thankful to be surrounded by people that are so supportive and kind. Later on tonight I graduate (hurrah) and then celebrate with the fam. Tomorrow morning PJ and I are heading down to Louisville (pronounced "LUHL-ville" by the southerners haha). Saturday we drive back up to Bloomington for what promises to be an awesome state meet. Next week it looks like I'll be heading up to the beach a few times and also lacing up my shoes yet again for some runnin'. That's all for now because I gotta play around with the new computer. Later~ Rich

Mood: psyched
Music: Metallica's Master of Puppets album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home