Monday, May 24, 2004

"Are there really 88 of them?" "No, they just think 'The Crazy 88's' sounds cool"

Yesterday was fun and today was not all that bad. Ricky and I went to see Kill Bill Vol. 2 on Sunday. Overall, I'd have to say that the movie kicked major ass (it's a Tarentino film, whadya expect?). The action was a little lacking compared to the first one (still had some really cool fight scenes), but the plot finally does come around fool swing; moreover, the Chinese master guy was frickin' hilarious.

Today was basically a total blowoff. I did absolutely nothing and it felt good. Well I did have to run a workout, but that wasn't too bad... even with having not eaten anything except a Snickers bar. Just two more days, that is all I have left of high school. Not really touchy or emotional about it, mainly cuz I got 5 more years of college after this. However, I am a little bit frantic. I promised to get a bunch of my training philosophies down on paper for a few of the kiddies who are still around for a few more years of high school. So I will hopefully get that finished before the end of next week. Catcha folks later.~ Rich

Mood: blissful / peaceful
Music: "H" by Tool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home