Thursday, May 20, 2004

4:38? Four years ago I would have laughed.....

For those of you disinterested in my running posts: read no further.

I may have run may best race ever earlier tonight. It's funny really. If someone would have told me in my 8th grade or freshmen year that I would have even been #2 on the track or cross-country team and I would have laughed in their face. My high school running career seems like a blur right now. But in all honesty, it's all good. I currently have a shiteating grin on my face, mainly due to the fact that I smashed my mile PR set last week by at least 5 seconds and, in the process, became sectional runner-up in the mile. As much as I would love to take anyone reading this right now through a play-by-play of how the race occured, I really don't think it's necessary. All I will say is that I am finally happy with how I've done overall in high school (athletically) and I look forward to running next Thursday at regionals. Later ~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home