Saturday, June 26, 2004

"Do you throw it in a well, wishing you had someone to tell?"

I'm in this mood right now where I'm really happy, but I wanna listen to sad music; it makes me feel good lol. No folks, I'm not on crack. So right now it's John Frusciante that's blaring through the headphones on my laptop. Yet again, I must mention that this CD totally kicks ass and if you're up for expanding your listening horizons, then get this CD (or ask me for a listen).

Today marked the beginning of appointments and I didn't do too bad at all. Tomorrow's probably gonna turn out to be a very busy day as well. I'm hoping to head over to Joe G.'s open house as well as Jason Reinbolt's. Wow, it's pretty late right now and I have to wake up in the morning to run. Yikes. I'll manage. I always do. Because I've been pretty busy over the past 3 days with training and such I have not been able to really do alot of things that I wanted to do originally. Much of the free little moments that I have had were spent on thinking about my vacation last week. That had to be one of the best times of my life.

I really wanna live out in Vermont or New Hampshire. The only thing I don't want is to put up with extreme leftists such as Patrick Leahy that already reside in these two fine states. Sound familiar? Ya, that's the guy that Cheney went ballistic at according to the liberal media. Of course what they don't tell you is that Cheney has plenty of reasons to hate the guy. Plus, the Senate was not in session; so technically, Cheney could say (and did say) whatever the hell he wanted. Also take into consideration that Leahy's really cool to begin with. Back when he was a "Republican", he was in reality a closet liberal. Then when the house was split, he conveniently switched to the Democratic party, after being elected as a Republican. Moreover, Leahy spent plenty of time playing the Haliburton blame game. Which I can totally understand, because Haliburton is a big company which makes it bad. Cheney was associated with this big bad company back in the day: so naturally, that makes him bad too. Whatever the case, if stupid accusations were thrown at me everyday in the workplace, I think I'd probably take it even a step farther than Cheney when it came to dishing out less-than choice words. Of course, I can get vulgar very quickly when irrate so it's probably a good thing I don't, and probably never will, hold public office. Now I will admit that I am a staunch conservative, but my basic opinion of the matter is that Leahy is very audacious, in that, he not only screwed over his original party and basically lieed to those who voted for him under the Republican ticket; he takes it a step farther by playing mindless blame games with the VP of the US of A. So kudos to you Mr. Leahy, in my book: YOU, are the certified jackass. After reading this, please read the nifty disclaimer that follows and stay tuned kids, because in the next few days I will be serving up a rant about tax cuts and why they DO and SHOULD benefit the rich. In that rant we will also dive into the details behind some corporate tax cuts as well. Because if you are like Mr. Leahy, meaning that you think all big corporations are evil and do no good for the rest of the public, then you might want to read this.

DISCLAIMER: ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST AND ANY OTHER POLITICAL POSTS IN THIS BLOG ARE WRITTEN BY A STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE. THEREFORE, KEEP IN MIND THAT MANY STATEMENTS MAY SOLELY BE THE OPINION OF THE AUTHOR. IN ANY SERIOUS RANT, SOURCES WILL BE CITED AT THE END OF THE RANT TO ALLOW THE READER TO CHECK ANY FIGURES THAT MAY HAVE BEEN STATED IN THE RANT. ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A VERY PROFESSIONAL DISCLAIMER, I JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE FLIPPING OUT AT ME FOR THE OPINIONS I CHOOSE TO EXPRESS ON THIS BLOG. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO FLIP OUT AT ME IN REGARDS TO MY OPINION, KEEP IN MIND THAT I PROBABLY CONSIDER YOU AS JUST AS MUCH OF A LUNEY OR JACKASS AS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY REGARD ME. I MAY ALSO CONSIDER YOU TO BE AN INDECISIVE FENCESITTER HELL, I MIGHT EVEN CONSIDER YOU A HYBRID: A LUNEY/FENCESITTING/JACKASS IF YOU WILL. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT RANTS ON HERE ARE USUALLY INSPIRED BY STORIES FEATURED ON CNN OR MSNBC. THE INTEGRITY OF THESE STATIONS, OR LACK THEREOF, MAKES ME MAD AND MAKES ME LAUGH AT THE SAME TIME. ON A FINAL NOTE, PARDON ANY POOR GRAMMAR I USE AS I USUALLY END UP WRITING IN MY ORAL SPEECH PATTERNS. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU MUST BE REALLY BORED IF YOU ACTUALLY READ ALL OF THIS PARAGRAPH. HAVE A NICE DAY. ~ Rich

Mood: very happy
Music: Far Away by John Frusciante

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home