Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Otay, I tell you everyting.....

English 101 was really productive today because my substitute teacher couldn't speak english. Luckily, we got dismissed early so I was able to grab some lunch. Our XC practice was mad crazy. The course was so muddy and once we started our hill repeats my shoes weighed at least 2 pounds more than when we started. We were so muddy when we got back into the PAC.

January's gonna be a great month. I'm gonna be in the best shape of my life, I'll be running for the first time in a USI uniform, and I'm going to see Something Corporate at the Metro with the coolest people I know. In fact, I have my first track meet in the morning of the 22nd and then the concert later that night. Two of my favorite events, track meets and concerts, all in one day. Seriously folks, does it get any better? I think not. ~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home