Monday, July 05, 2004

"Everything goes a way that I do not"~ "Unchanging" by John Frusciante

I really don't know how to explain what's going through my head right now. There are so many people around me that just frustrate me beyond belief. I'm sure everyone has been in a situation where they want to say something to someone but it's either not the right time to do so or there will just be a lack of understanding. Of course, this could easily be solved by actually discussing everything with these people, but it's easier said than done. The thing is that I probably never will end up saying what I want to say because I'm just so fed up with the situation(s). I've seen it a million times and I'm just sick of it. I've got 6 weeks before I head off to college, but I really wish it was 6 days. I've lived in Hebron for almost my entire life, and yet much of what goes on around me seems so foreign to me. I'm out~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home