Friday, October 15, 2004

"Everyone's in a corner, face to the wall..."

Another week, another good workout, and another meet at U. of Evansville on Saturday. I've tried to post a number of times this week, but each time Blogger screws up and does not post it. Hopefully I can get this post through.

I picked up John Frusciante's new EP (hey, it was only $8). Although it only has 4 songs on it, they are all exceptionally good. The best song, by far, would have to be A Corner. Frusciante's voice gets progressively more melodic with each album. I am looking forward to the next CD that's due out in a week or so.

Yesterday I watched a free viewing of Fahrenheith 9/11; I would never see the movie any other way because I refuse to financially support a morbidly obese version of Joseph Goebbels. They need to change movies genre from "documentary" to "liberal propaganda." Ninety-percent of the movie was nothing more than a play on the audience's emotions rather than an accurate presentation of facts.

This movie reminded me of another point, or rather something that I have wanted to do. It has been a few weeks since I have written a little rant, and it has been even longer since I have actually authored a good one. I have decided that a lengthy rant touching upon a number of political issues will be posted in the coming week.

I will leave you all with a couple of totally kickin' links... partly for your amusement.... and partly for a brain exercise.

Hey, I know that kid!!!

I wish this guy was my history prof.

Thank you and good night. ~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home