Sunday, September 26, 2004

I feel like shit today. When I woke up my legs were really sore and it feels like I screwed up a hamstring. Running an hour and a half at Wesselman Park is gonna be really fun today.

Funny story: We were on a training run a few days ago by the baseball field. Joey yanked an apple off of one of the trees nearby and smashed it into Morrison's back leaving some really sick goo. Naturally, Morrison gives chase to Joey but seems to give up shortly thereafter. As we enter the woods I hear someone exclaim "Holy shit!" I look back and Morrison is dragging about a 12 foot long tree branch at a pretty good lick attempting to run down Joey. At first he started to gain on him, but he soon gave up and left the huge branch out in the middle of the trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home