Monday, April 12, 2004

Blah blah blah... I'm not listening

I've said it once and I'll say it again: stupid people piss me off. I only had a few cookies and a banana for lunch (ok, so I'm stupid too), so by the time practice rolled around I was already dead. We have a meet tomorrow so we ended up doing 2x800, 2x400, and 2x200 followed by some windsprints. Anyway, we're doing the repeats and when I'm about to hit the finish, totally dead I may add, a person (who shall remain nameless) tells me to finish hard all the way through to the line. Excuse me? How many times have pushed yourself? Let me rephrase that. How many times have you ever even run? I'm the one doing the running, and all 8 cylinders are running on what little fumes are left of the banana and cookies.

As for the rest of my life, it's good. It's also picking up momentum very rapidly, so much so that I doubt I will have any free time next week. Monday: track meet. Tuesday: ASB. Wednesday: Track meet. Thursday: baseball game in Railcats stadium. Friday: pick up Tux. Sat. & Sun.: prom. Speaking of Prom it's looking pretty good, though I have no clue what the details are surrounding it quite yet. She's s'posed to call me sometime this week and about flowers and all that stuff. We'll see. That's all for now, I'm tired. ~Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home