Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Nervous jus' thinkin' about it

Those of you who have ever gone through conditioning for a sport or who have run track or cross country can probably relate to how my legs feel right now. Oh sure, today was an easy day; 5 miles, no time. But, theoretically the past 3 days have been hard days. I ran a 10 miler on Sunday (the first during season), at 4-mile tempo @ 6:15 pace on Monday, and then a fun (seriously, it was) ladder that consisted of 1200, 800, 600, 400, 800, 400, 200 yesterday. However, none of that really amounts to anything.... compared to tomorrow's workout anyway. I dunno what it is exactly, but when I glanced at the paper is was something like 4x800, 4x400, 2x400, 2x800, and then some more; but, I wasn't able to see it. So I'm playing it smart. I'm going to bed early, eating more than just Multi-Grain Cherios (the real breakfast of champions) for breakfast, and I'm gonna eat more than my PB sandwich and banana for lunch. Even with such preparation I'm pretty sure this is gonna beat the hell outta me; then again, isn't that what it's supposed to do? Oh well, anyway my Dad's kicking me off the 'puter because he has to work. So I'll catcha later, and tomorrow... well, I'll have to talk about how the workout went, cuz this is kinda serving as my training log right now too, but I will be sure to rant about something that does not involve running. Later~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home