Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Specious Beliefs

Most people don't understand me and they never will. I'm sorry if I come off in a bad way. I can't really explain why I do some of the things that I do, and when I try to explain why I do them it's not listened to with open ears: contrary to whatever might be believed by the analyzing party. Meh....... it happens. I've got my music and that other active thing that I do to keep me from totally flipping out about stupid crap though. Speaking of music, I picked up The Smashing Pumpkins Adore and Siamese Dream from the library last week and have been listening to them quite a bit. Both CD's are really good; and thus, I give them my seal of approval. The Hives seemed to have finally recreated their site. The new album comes out soon... when? I'm not sure. But when it comes it will probably be getting my seal of approval shortly thereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home