Friday, March 05, 2004

Bad Day

Today started off well. I got out of econ in order to give blood. Moreover, I drained a pint out in less than 10 minutes, a new record for me by far. The rest of the day was crap after that. Practice sucked because, not only was a winded easily because of the lack of blood in my system, but I am also starting to strain my calf again. My guess is this problem is arising from the constant road/track running. The simple solution would be to run on trails, but of course it apparently happens to be monsoon season right now in NWI, so Stoney Run and all my other favorites are out of the question as they are washed out like no other. Anyway, I went to the game after practice only to watch our team drop a close one to Washington Twp. Probably the worst thing to happen today, though, was the wonderful news I received when I got home: "Sorry son, we can't go to New Hampshire." Oh..... goody. No skiing. No mountains. No running in the mountains. No humorous comentary about life from my uncle. Crap. It's not like I've been looking forward to this since summer or anything. I don't even want to really talk about it now. ~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home