Sunday, February 29, 2004

Rockin' Weekend

Yo! Yo! Yo! Ya, kinda haven't written in awhile; my bad. But, we just got a much needed memory upgrade on the sorry excuse for a computer we have. Anyway, I have lotsa new news; none of it involving running (much to your dismay, right? haha). Went to the German convention this weekend which was really cool. I spent like 4 hours drawing this map of Switzerland (Schweiz) because I suck at drawing and I actually wanted to make something I wasn't ashamed of. This ended up paying off because I was able to go home with the bronze! (actually it was a white ribbon... those cheap bastards!) The whole trip was really fun. Hung out with LP for the majority of the trip. Plus I got to talk to Emiltag (haha) quite a bit, which I haven't really felt comfortable doing because of circumstances beyond her control. Had a fun time at the hotel down there to. Between Thursday to Saturday night I had about 6 hours of total sleep. After 12 hours of sleep last night I was good to go today. Went up to Hobart with Joe, stopped at Barnes & Noble to pick up Code of the Samurai (a complete translation of the Code of Bushido), and then played a basketball with a few of his friends from H-town. Got home and ran @ Stoney Run / the Lake County countryside. I'm done with this now. Kinda rambled through and it's getting boring. So I'm outty.~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home