Sunday, February 29, 2004

sorry... forgot

One more thing everyone: I picked up John Frusciante's (Red Hot Chili Pepper's guitarist) solo album Thursday. This CD is just so awesome! It's kinda like the Chili Pepper's By the Way album, in that it has a lot of melodies involved, which adds to the listener's enjoyment of the album as a whole. Many of the songs are acoustic "ballad-ish" kinda songs; however, their are two songs on the album that lean much closer to rock (and in turn, themselves, rock). The lyrics are nice and real too. He sings about everything from his struggle through heroin addiction to love. Favorite line on the album: "You think that I'm a man / I beg to differ / For I am her as much as I'm me". That's beautiful. I'm out... again~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home