Friday, March 12, 2004

and I'm spent......

Today was an exceptionally good one. School was a breeze, especially 4th hour. Fourth hour consists of me going into the computer lab and then reading, surfing the net, sleeping, and/or talking to anyone who decides to drop on by. After school I headed out to the country roads behind Stoney Run. And now, having returned from a 5-miler finished in 32:34, I am competely dead. True, it was a recovery day, however, when one's lunch consists of a gatorade and some peanut butter cookies there is not a large fuel supply for strenuous activity (i.e. running). Anyway, I've got quite a bit of homework to do over the weekend. My little break comes tomorrow when Ricky I possible coming over for a while. He's bringing his guitar too, which means I have to try not to suck. More later tonight or tomorrow.~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home