Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Fall is in its fullness....

Is everyone enjoying this beautiful fall season as much as I am? The past few days have been absolutely spectacular down here at USI with all of the leaves finally changing into their yellows, oranges, and reds. I have been running out in the countryside more often to fully take in the beauty and serenity of my surroundings.

I have to give a "persuasive" speech in two weeks for my speech class. There are a number of topics I would like to cover, but I have yet to decide on any in particular. Truth about higher taxes vs. lower taxes, social security falsehoods, Kerry's lackluster Senate record, World War IV, and why running rocks are all things that I would really like to cover. Yet I can only choose one. Decisions, decisions.

So Theresa Heinz Kerry didn't know when the last time was Mrs. Bush had a "real job." That's funny, because I don't remember the last time her husband did his job. What I find remarkable is how a multi-billionaire heiress and a senator who spends $120 on a haircut can consider than more in touch with American society than a former school teacher/librarian and a man who owned a baseball team. Then again I do enjoy parasailing in Nantucket and having a jolly old time snowboarding in Idaho even though those !#%$^&* Secret Service agents get in my way. Oh wait, that's John Kerry again.

Have a good night folks~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home