Thursday, July 29, 2004

Calm Like a Bomb

I'm getting really lazy about getting up in the morning.  I got up at 12:06 today, which I believe wouldn't even consititute being the morning.  Joe and I headed over to Mi Ranchito in Lowell for lunch.  They have really good chips and salsa, plus they also have a green sauce that they put on the tacos that rocks.  When we returned we headed over to the park and balled it up for a few hours.  Eventually I had to go on my way to Valpo to run with Jake.  Having a training partner has worked wonders for my performance this past week.  It's time to head out.  I've gotta get up and run with Jake E in town tomorrow at 8.  Laterz~ Rich

Mood:  hyper
Music:  Rage Against the Machine Live @ the Grand Olympic Auditorium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home