Sunday, April 25, 2004

apres-Prom..... or a lack thereof

Yo! Yo! Yo! (that was my attempt at a homey-g thug kinda greeting) Well it's been brought to my attention that I need to update (I'm looking at you right now Meow); so I will. Prom was an overall enjoyable experience. The roast beef was decent, the tea rocked, and the cake was the best I've had aside from WalMart's and Klein Braut Haus. I have no rhythm on the dance flo', but I managed. Overall, I'm glad that I went. We didn't end up doing anything after prom because Angie's mom wanted her to go to church in the morning: major bummer. So after I dropped her off I headed over to Rob's and shot the breeze with John before making my way back to Hebron. Guess I'm not the only one that's getting pissed off about a lack of straight-forwardness (for lack of a better term). Today was a blur. I basically just layed around, played Roxy for a bit, and dropped off my tux. While up in M-ville I also spontaneously picked up a copy of Eagles of Death Metal's Peace Love Death Metal. It's a very good CD and I recommend it to anyone who loves good rock (it's not really very death-metallish). That's all for now.~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home