Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Aide

It's that time of the day again, aide period. The period of nothingness. The period where I have absolutely nothing to do except type out irrational, pointless, and completely stupid thoughts for your entertainment (you people make me sick). As you may have noticed, yesterday wasn't exactly the brightest of days for me. Because of that, I failed to tell you about my weekend. To make a long story short, PJ came over later on Saturday and we headed up to Steak n' Shake to catch up. On Sunday I slept and I ran. Now that we've got that out of the way I can start ranting about today. This is just another one of those mindless, boring school days that just keeps dragging on, much like this post. So, today I was thinkin' I'd do a 8-10 miler, however, I kinda wanna get some 150's in today cuz my endurance is there right now, but my speed is shit. Which means that now I'm thinking that 5 or 6 miles are in order. We'll see; I change my mind way too much. That's about it for now. I can't believe you actually read all of this crap. Shame on you.~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home