Sunday, February 15, 2004

Good weekend so far....

Hello all, so far I've had fun this weekend. I went to the Auto Show which was awesome. The new Mustang GT and Ford GT are absolutely beautiful. They finally have restyled the two cars to look like real muscle cars unlike the shit they've been making the past few years (sorry folks, the last Mustangs I liked were made in the 60's). Another car to check out is the BMW 6-series. The styling is sporty, as usual, and the car is really comfortable to sit in. Next, I went up to M-Ville with Ricky, who proceeded in buying every Monty Python movie and TV show on DVD. We then came back and watched a few of the shows for a few hours. I love that stuff. After that I went to Crown Point with Joe to watch Hobart face off against Portage. Hobart lost, which sucked, but it was cool nonetheless. In yet another spectating episode, I went w/Johnny D. to Hanover to the BG vs. Wheeler game. Wheeler won in double-OT which was pretty intense. As for today, I'm not doin' jack. Time to rest my wallet a little bit (she's taken a beatin' the past few days). I might go and check out the concert in the park later on tonight tho, I dunno. It's only $1, so I can live with that. Later~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home