Saturday, February 07, 2004

I love basketball

Went with Joe to Hobart's homecoming match against Munster. That game had to be the best game I have seen in 2 years. Munster is currently ranked #4 in the state in the 4A class and Hobart is an unranked 3A, but Hobart played an impressive game and sent the game in to double overtime... just an absolutely amazing game! In other news, today marks day 2 of my taking time off of running. I'm starting to get the same warning signs of a strained right calf muscle, just like last year when I actually fully pulled it. So I really dunno what I wanna do right now. I dunno if I even wanna run track. It's a pretty risky if I pull my muscle right before I start my base training for college. I'm more worried about my running career as it pertains to next fall and the 4 years after that, but it would be fun to run some more HS meets too. Moreover, it's fun to train w/the guys on my team; we have had some good times and I'd like a few more. And I hate playin' the sideline spectator. So we'll see.... and now for something completely different (and not on this blog). ~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home