Tuesday, February 10, 2004

2 days until fun

Yes kids, that's right.... we only have 2 more days until we get our blessed four day weeekend. I'm quite ecstatic over this matter. Among other plans, I'm going to the auto show, sectionals (if we get out and I hope we do), and possibly over to Ricki's for a Monty Python Marathon (he's buyin' the box set!). I'm a little down though, being single and all on V-day. Like to find a date, but I really dunno who haha. So to you ladies out there.... ya, you know the spiel... call me haha ;). Well this is like day, uhhhhh, 5, ya, 5, of me not running.... which also sucks, but it happens. I can't wait to run again. It's funny how after a while I might think I'm getting sick of it, but then I'll get injured (like I am now) and I remember how much I love it (even the sub-15 days). I guess the best thing to do when I get back is take it wicked easy for a week or so, because I don't really feel like winding up like this again. That's all for now I guess. Until next time.~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home