Friday, May 07, 2004

"over-homeworked"

It's Friday and I'm staying home. The amount of work that I have due for english on Monday is absolutely nuts. I've got to get my stuff together for a 20 minute presentation over Othello which has to include a nifty PowerPoint presentation along with a helpful pamphlet for each of the members of the audience. A 3 page skeleton discussing the variations in gestures used during the different versions of Hamlet is also due Monday. So I'll probably get 2 or 3 hours of work outta the way tonight so that I can prevent being totally overwhelmed on Sunday.

Right after school a few of the guys on the team trekked up to Valpo for the usual Fazoli's and B&N pre-race ritual. Had some interesting conversations about innocent people that aren't. In other news I have actually got some money in my pocket. It will probably be gone tomorrow though, seeing as I plan on picking up a yet-to-be-determined CD. That being said I'm gonna get down to a little bit of work. Later~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home