Sunday, January 25, 2004

Stoney Runnin'

It's always the same on days like this. I look out the window and the wind's blowing hard as hell; I look at the thermometer and the temp is balls. The next thing that comes to my mind is that this is really going to suck. Then I get out there and run my first mile of 7, and it's a cakewalk, and an enjoyable one at that. There's nothing more exhilerating to do on a day such as this as to run through the woods, unless you live in the mountains and your skiing through them (less than 2 months til' I do that I might add, yippee!). So it was a good day and I would venture to say that a day such as this proves the great Bill Bowerman's statement to be correct: "There is no such thing as bad weather, only soft people."

Watched the movie Traffic today.... good movie. Other than that did some homework and read... I have a lot of reading to do the next few weeks and it's gonna be really "fun." That's all for now. ~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home