Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Sore... very sore

Training

Wow, what a day it was. Actually ate real food not only for breakfast, but even a healthy lunch! Because of this rare occasion, I decided it was a day to push it a little bit. Started out w/ a 5-miler under 35 minutes (really icy and I took 2 nasty falls one right after the other though lol), got back and jumproped for a total of 10 minutes, and finally lifted weights (legs.... lunges, extensions, toe raises, etc.). Now I'm really tired, but it was well worth it. I'm quite confident in saying that I am in much better shape now then I was last year at this time. Plus I'm starting to get out of the "starving Ethiopian" body frame I used to have.

Life

Today was loads of fun. Didn't really do much in my first two classes except a group activity and some reading. Had a test in Soc. which was really easy. Then, I had my favorite period, Aide, where I surfed the net the whole time, good times... good times.... Well kiddies, that's about it for now. I think tomorrow I will toss out a list of CD's you need in your collection that you probably don't have :) ~ Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home