Thursday, January 22, 2004

Speed makes me happy :)

Training

My new red and white Nike spikes arrived yesterday, so I decided I definately wanted to try them out today. This couldn't have been more timely since it's been a number of days since I have run a speed workout, plus I took yesterday off ('cept for liftin') because I was pretty sore. Anyway, it was really cold out today, but I really wanted to try my shoes out so I got out on the track for the first time since the beginning of the month (did 400's New Year Day to kick off the year). Initially I was thinking about doing 8 x 200 but I ended up settling for 6 x 200 because I couldn't feel my fingers and I stopped hitting target pace. But it's all good, nice to know my legs still have a decent turnover when i've been running on snowy trails (similar to running sand dunes) for the past month.

Life

Sorry, I said I'd be posting my list of "good CD's that ya gotta have" yesterday, but I had to type up a 3 page essay... so I was a little busy. So here goes:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home